Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Toledo Bend, Summer 06*


































































This adventure was at Toledo Bend, a mammoth 250,000 acre reservoir known for it's legendary fishing. It is situated on the Texas/Louisiana border. We spent three days trying to catch boatloads of fish, but, to our dismay, my younger brother was the only one to catch fish. Tried and true fishing methods failed us, so I believe someone told the fish that we were coming. The boat died on us during the last morning of fishing, Dad is seen above working on the motor. I believe that I have been on more fishing trips with him in which he has to work on the outboard than not, so it wouldn't be a fishing trip without him cussing at the boat. Those in attendance were My younger brother Will, my father Lee, My Grandfather Bruiser, and Me.

No comments: